Sunday 24 July 2011

Doodle Swap Project

Well I recently took part in the latest round of the Doodle Swap Project, where you produce a small amount (usually no more then 10) doodles of trading card side and swap them. This time round there was no theme so I just randomly drew whatever came to mind or happened to be in front of me at the time.



Most were done just using my HB Steadlier mechanical pencil, that I can't live without (seriously lost one in Birmingham and lost all ability to draw). Really enjoying just using pencil again, maybe I should just give up on colour altogether, and concentrate on binding my work together (no two things I draw ever look like they were done by the same person).

Well hopefully I'll manage to keep this blog a little more up to date now that I'm back in the swing of things (I'm always more productive when having a rough time, sod's law really isn't it?). In the meantime I fully encourage you to go sign up for the Doodle Swap Project between August 8-15 for the next round; you can find them here http://doodleswap.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment