Wednesday 11 November 2009

Cold Feet at Quarter Past Two in the Morning...


It's quarter past two in the morning and my feet are cold.
Very cold. Just two little images uploaded the first a product of Tuesday! Otherwise known as ink day woop woop! And the second a product of pencil day spent at my mates house, on her birthday (different days of the week are asigned to different media until I decide what I like best). Looking at the various little doodles I've filled the week with, I definately need to practice drawing people more. Have yet to develop Fred and Bob might give it a go later today (after some sleep) which i believe is also pencil day again! Hard to believe last week I saw Muse play in Sheffield, feels like ages ago...maybe I'll dig out my absolution dvd for some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment