Sunday 10 January 2010

Maybe I'll Be Done By Easter...


Okay, well i have been drawing (honest!) just i dislike most of it muchly, so i thought i'd share this with you instead. This is a rabbit that i was supposed to finish about a year and a half ago as part of a print making module i took at university. On it are screenprinted photos of my family and our various childhoods, underneath that is some monoprinting on the cloth (a old set of pjs i cut up). And while i was banging my head against a brickwall trying to draw something half way decent the purple box file it's been living in all this time caught my eye. So i'm thinking when i need to take a step away from working on some drawing/painting/piece finishing this rabbit would help me destress a bit. So that is what i'm gonna do...

1 comment: